Do you know you can actually spy on your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband’s WhatsApp conversation without them knowing? Yes! And No, am not making reference to any third party app. It’s actually a very simple process and if you’d like to know how it is done, I’d like to show you on this post.
It’s really been a long while since I had always wanted to write about this but I have always been skeptical in doing so. I think it’s about time I let it off my chest and that’s why I am deciding to write about it now.
Disclaimer: Please note that by choosing to put this tutorial into practice, I or RBCG Cyber SecurityTeam won’t be liable for any breakup, divorce or whatsoever. Please keep me out of it o lol.
It’s no doubt that WhatsApp is perhaps, one of the leading messaging app which is used by millions of people but it is sad to know that the app doesn’t really guarantee privacy especially since the introduction of the WhatsApp web feature .
Spying On Your BF/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife WhatsApp Messages
Just before we dive into the subject matter, let me quickly outline the requirements.
- A PC (Personal Computer)
- Google Chrome or Firefox Browser (Google Chrome is more preferred)
- Internet Connection on both the PC and the phone.
If you’ve got all of those requirements in place, then lets kick start. Don’t expect any magic or trick o.
- Launch web.WhatsApp.com on the Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox browser
- On the phone with the whatsapp messages you want to be monitoring, tap on Whatsapp Web
- Scan the QR code by placing the phone right in front of the QR code on the computer screen situated on the web.whatsapp.com homepage
- The code will automatically be scanned and mirrored to the web page thereby displaying all active chat messages on the phone to the PC.
Now, you can read all the WhatsApp messages that are present on that phone and can also reply them on the PC.
More so, as long as there is an active connection on the phone and even if the person travels, as long as the phone wasn’t changed nor the WhatsApp changed, you can continue reading the messages right from your computer. Just make sure you don’t log off till you have seen or read enough lol.
Remember, I won’t be liable for any breakups, divorce or sorts o. Cheating is a sin even though it’s not punishable by law but a quick advice to my not-yet married nor engaged brothers and sisters, it is better you don’t spy on your boyfriend or girlfriend whatsapp chat messages so that you do not experience heart attack or high blood pleasure lol. All the best!